Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'll keep cubical-ing. For now...



Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation.”

Wikipedia fails to recognize what customer service does to the employee taking the calls... but anyways, so that's what I do! I enhance customer satisfaction... which usually means giving them a refund and NOT being employee of the week because of it. Yes, I wear a headset 39 hours a week and doodle on post-it notes since I found out what a cubical was on March 12, 2008. As a result, I hear the phone ringing when I sleep. I start taking notes on customers involuntarily when try to email a friend. My “To Do” list outside of work includes buying pins and bringing pictures and other decorations to make my cubical more “homie”, homey. But I'm not going to complain about sitting indoors (while the sun is shining brightly (good job, annie!)) listening to angry customers and their cuss words because, after all, I did pick this job. And there are good things about working here. My co-workers are funny and rad. My supervisor looks and acts like Dwight (from NBC's The Office, ever heard of it?) and always wears either a superman logo or fire flames everyday. see below. sup Ryan!

I've got a good friend that works with me, and it pays pretty well. And Good Earth is just across the street.

So I thought I was going to put in my two weeks notice today, but I think I will hold off a little while longer for the sake of my pay check.. . and, also, i love listening to what people say when they think they are on hold.

anyways, office soccer:

No comments: