Friday, September 5, 2008

my block




First of all, I'm eating a breakfast sausage sandwich from maverick and its pretty gross.

I went on a weekend trip to Southern Utah with friends Sara and Mary this past weekend. We stayed at Sara's friend Sally's house in Cedar City and she made us some good healthy soup and we went to the park with her and her two kids. The next day we went to a ghost town by Zion's called Grafton and there was a lumpy graveyard and a few old houses and buildings- it was aight.
Then we went on a twenty-five-dollar hike called Angel's Landing. It was hard to keep up with Sara- she's a hiking machine. We took alot of fun pictures lol

I moved to my parents house this month. Just trying to get all my stuff organized and trying to make room for it somewhere... my mom likes to collect everything, especially birthday bags, baby items, and picture frames. She collects things so much that its filling up the house, or should i say, has been filling up the house for a long time now. The stuffs over flowed into about 5 storage rooms, a storage facility room, and into all rooms in the house including mine. I'll find room somewhere though, and hopefully i will find a place in January or something. It's nice not to pay rent though! So thanks mom and dad.

School started, and it hasn't fully kicked into my head yet. I don't really count BYU Hawaii as school, so I haven't really gone to school for 2 years... or at least a year and a half. I like my physiology and my human development classes. Chemistry is gonna be killer though. Tutor me?

My brother Jared and his cute family came over last night. I haven't seen Diana since she was a newborn and she is so cute! She looks so much like Lucinda. It's crazy how fast babies grow. Adam, who is just under two, is so tiny (my dad makes up weird nicknames- he calls him peanut boy) and I love how he smiles every time I pick him up. I want to see them more often- they are so awesome. I made Jared a CD with all the pictures I took of the kids so he could have them on his computer. My aunt Shelly is in town with my cousin Michael too so it was fun to have alot of family over last night. Shelly ("squish") made some awesome mashed potatoes too.

My sweet sister-in-law Felicity had her baby a month early the other night! Everything turned out okay though (is what i heard) and the baby is awesome and i can't wait to see him. I might go there for christmas even!

Anyway, I'm at work right now and I'm not even supposed to blog so I'm gonna look at my chemistry book and try to make sense of it.

But don't forget, I do what I want.

They're cute


High on the Mountain TOP


8 comments:

Sara B said...

looks to me like you have some really cool, fun, extremely beautiful friends! you lucky girl.

Annie said...

i am lucky :)

The Gomez's said...

You are lucky and this does look like fun. I miss you guys so much!I hope someday you guys will think coming to visit Sacramento will be cool. Hopefully someday... till then keep writing this blog so I can live vicariously through you! xox Kick Ass

. said...

dang i miss your blog

Todd Langston said...

Angels Landing is one of my favorite hikes in Zion. When I use to live in S. Utah and be more active I use to run up the trail till I got to the top of the switch backs. I miss that place :) Looks like you guys had fun. I like the pics :)

You should try Emerald Pools (another hike in Zion). Its pretty easy, but very beautiful.

Todd Langston said...

So very honest of you! :)

.. Glad your happy

Anonymous said...

hey annie. i'm bored-so i commented on your blog.

Abby

Sara B said...

"First of all, I'm eating a breakfast sausage sandwich from maverick and its pretty gross."

haha - love this